FILIP BANASZAK - EDUCATION OFFICER
Local Education Officer
Education Officer is a member of ESN, interested in higher education, youth and mobility. This is a volunteer who has a great knowledge about Erasmus+ programme and is ready to share it and answer all students’ questions. Education Officer works closely with the International Relations Office and is officially recognized by his/her University.
Responsibilities of the Local Education Officers:
- Providing assistance to students going / planning to go for a scholarship within the Erasmus + programme, responding to student’s general enquiries,
- Running promotional campaigns about Erasmus+, studies and internships,
- Students liaison in terms of rights and obligations airising from the Erasmus Student Charter and full academic recognition,
- Organisation of informational meetings, mobility fairs and information points to promote educational mobility of students,
- Promotion of PRIME, STORY project, ErasmusIntern.org platform and ESNSurvey
Many students struggle with the problem of finding a company or organisation that offers trainships within the Erasmus +. ESN has created a platform ErasmusIntern.org that provides a place where companies and organisations can publish their traineeship offers and search for trainees and where students that want to do a traineeship abroad can have their profiles, search and apply for traineeships vacancies.
Are you looking for a traineeship? Are you offering a traineeship?
Sign Up | Login
ErasmusIntern.org is a part of the STORY project that aims to improve the accessibility and quality of international placements and to increase the awareness regarding the existence of such opportunities for youth.